Illuminated Electronics market provider, Visuals Communication Company (VCC) has announced the launching of its innovative and versatile SpectraBright Series SMD; Bi-colour, and RGB LEDs.
These innovative LEDs offer designed flexibility, control, and efficiency for devices in industries such as;
- EV charging stations
- Automated guided vehicles
- IoT or smart home
Basically, they are designed to serve engineers and OEMs. According to the product manager at VCC, Mario Davila, VCC is thrilled to launch these LEDs to enable their clients to achieve sleeker designs that will help them control the light intensity while lowering costs.
Davilla went on to say that these indicators are multi-functional and can be used as stand-alone lighting units or with HMIs and light pipes. Here are some features of the SpectraBright Series LEDs:
- 12-Degree Viewing Angle– These LEDs have a wide viewing angle of 120 degrees for improved visibility both at night and during the day. The lens is also clear and it improves visibility.
- Colour Combinations– VCC’s SpectraBright Series SMD LEDs are available in both RGG and bi-color combinations such as yellow/green, amber/green, and red/green.
- Popular Sizes Variations– The LEDs are available in varying standard packages including 0603, 0606, 1204, and 1210. This makes it easy for engineers to choose the most suitable for their needs.
- Multi-Functional– Designed for different applications because of their ability to be used as standalone units, array, or even interface lighting units. They are especially helpful when used with VCC’s rigid light series like the 7511, 7512, LPC, LMC, LFB, AND LFC. Furthermore, these multifunctional lighting units can be a durable and efficient option for PMI and array designs.
- Maximum Control Over Light Intensity– With the SpectraBright LEDs, it is easy to achieve the right light intensity for your device or application. The intensity for high and low brightness ranges from 15 to 160 mcd.
- Long-Lasting Operation- These LEDs are designed for the long haul as they offer an average of 50,000 hours. The reliable and lasting operation is also made possible by the RoHS, REACH certifications, MIL-STD-883 D:10005, and MIL-STD-750 D:1026 standards.
VCC will use its robust distribution network to make its innovative SpectruBright Series SMD LEDs available in late December 2022.